Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

It's been a while...

It's been over a year since my last blog - having graduated from university, I worked in a job I hated, then managed to find, and even better, GET a busy job I love, then we got a cat, had parties, saw friends... So life sort of got in the way of writing, that and pure laziness, I can't deny it. However, even though I haven't been writing, I've still very much been doing the 'How to look good skint' fashion thing.

thefrockery.co.uk is an online vintage and retro clothing retailer, and they recently ran an online eco-fashion event, where people documented everything they wore during February that was second-hand, vintage or handmade. Taking part in the challenge was a great exercise in creativity, and re-ignited the urge I had to communicate my love of second hand fashion to the world!

And so, freshly inspired by my fashionable February I am taking a slightly new direction in my writing. From now on I will use this blog to document all my lovely findings, not just clothes, but homewares, accessories and whatever else I happen to come across. Because that's the beauty of thrift-shop-shopping, you never know what you'll find!


No comments:

Post a Comment